20031066, Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo "Mercedes-AMG Team Winward M.Götz, No.1" DTM 2022
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo 'Mercedes-AMG Team Winward M. Götz, No.1'
- Carrera Digital 132 1:32 scale digital slot car
- Official Mercedes licensed product
- Working front and rear lights
- Detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold
- Double contact brushes for maximum track contact
- Compatible with all Carrera Digital slot car racing sets
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
New car for last year's champion
The Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo is a modern classic of touring car racing. The Carrera DIGITAL 132 Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo 'Mercedes-AMG Team Winward M. Götz' is the latest car to be driven by the 2021 DTM champ Maximillian Götz. The champion started the new 2022 DTM season with a new car, a new team, and with a pink, white and blue paintjob, but was not able to hit the heights of the previous season.
A winner through and through
The Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo is a real eye-catcher on home circuits. The 1:32-scale replica details have been adapted to imitate the new full-scale original on the front, grille and tail-end, and make this model even more realistic than ever before. The headlights are far more than just decorative - indeed, the front lights, rear and brake lights are all fully functional and illuminate the way around bedroom tracks. This faithfully-detailed replica also allows braking and acceleration to be adapted to individual needs, it can be controlled digitally and guarantees maximum racing fun for everyone.
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2024