20027734, Carrera Evolution Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo "Lancia Martini Racing, No. 3", Daytona 1981
- Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo ‘Lancia Martini Racing, No.3’, Daytona 1981
- Carrera Evolution 1:32 scale analog slot car
- Official Lancia licensed product
- Working front and rear lights
- Powered by an inline E200 motor
- Double contact brushes for maximum track contact
- Compatible with all Carrera Evolution slot car racing sets
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
Over the line with Lancia Martini Racing
The Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo is an old school racing car. After a break of eight years away from motor racing, in 1980 Lancia adapted this car for competition racing. In the course of the following years the car was able to play a successful role in the sport. In 1981, Team Martini Racing won the legendary race in Daytona with this car.
Vintage action for your circuit at home
The Carrera EVOLUTION Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo ‘Lancia Martini Racing, No.3’, Daytona 1981 introduces a legend of traditional motor racing to home-based circuits everywhere. The 1:32-scale replica car shows exactly why it’s so popular at full scale. The stylish white, blue and red paintwork of the Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo catches the eye, as do the fully functional front and rear lights. The Carrera car can be refitted for digital racing with a separate digital decode and guarantees unbeatable racing fun for everyone.
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2024